Register: Katie Atchison, email@example.com
Time: 3:30-4:15 // Grade: K-2 New Students // Cost: $40 // Taught by Mrs. Victoria
Time: 4:15-5:15 // Grade: 3-5, Adv. Beginner // Cost: $40
Time: 5:15-6:15 // Grade: 1-5 Boys // Cost: $40
Time: 6:15-7:15 // Late Adv. Beginner/Early Intermediate, Competition Prep* // Cost: $40
Time: 3:00-3:45 // Grade: Preschool // Cost: $40/mo // Taught by Mrs. Victoria
Time: 3:45-4:45 // Grade: Kindergarten // Cost: $40/mo // Taught by Mrs. Victoria
Time: 4:45-5:45 // Grade: K-2 // Cost: $40/mo // Taught by Mrs. Victoria
Time: 3:00-3:45 // Preschool: ages 3-4 in September // Cost: $40
Time: 3:45-4:45 // Grade: K-2 Current Students // Cost: $40
Time: 4:45-6:00 // Intermediate & Advanced Competition // Cost: $50*
Time: 6:00-7:00 // Grade: 5-6 Tumbling & Cheer Prep // Cost: $40**
*In the Tuesday 6:15 class, we will continue to learn progressive gymnastics skills and have a Christmas show as usual. Then in January-May, they will learn simple routines and end the year with a fun, in-house competition in which all places will receive awards.
*For the Thursday 4:45 class, we will learn intermediate and advanced level gymnastics skills as well as personalized routines. There will be a fun, in-house competition the end of December and May in which all places will receive awards.
**For the Thursday 6:00 tumbling class, Mrs. Victoria (a senior cheerleader at Faulkner University) will be leading the classes 3 times a month. I will also coach the fourth week each month.
• Gymnastics is fun, but it can be dangerous if rules are not followed. Always listen to the coach's instructions, and never goof off.
• Come dressed like a gymnast. Boys wear a tight fitting shirt and gym shorts. Girls wear a leotard with their hair pulled back. No jewelry or socks.
• Please be on time because the warm up period is for your safety.
• Use the bathroom before class so you don't miss important directions or miss the fun.
• If you are sick or hurt, let me know.
• Gymnastics is hard work. Don't worry about making mistakes. It takes lots of practice to be a good gymnast.
• Your parents may watch, if you'd like, but you may not speak to them during class without the coach's permission. Make sure your brothers and sisters do not play on the equipment during class.
• We should always be kind to the other gymnasts in class. Everyone will be making mistakes, and we should not laugh. We also need to take turns being first.
There is an annual $25 registration fee which includes a t-shirt.
No Summer Camps this year!
(Katie is about to have another baby)
Once your child has signed up for a Leap Gymnastics class at Saint James UMC, join our Facebook group to get the latest news and share pictures!
We are a recreational gym, focusing solely on teaching progressive gymnastics skills in a fun, safe environment.
Instruction will be provided on a variety of equipment, including the bars, balance beam, vault, air track, and floor.
At Leap Gymnastics, we believe in providing quality instruction in a safe, fun, and wholesome environment.
1. That each child will leave the class having learned something new or perfecting a previously learned skill.
2. That each student will develop an awareness of safety, which is essential for participating in our program.
3. That each student will show respect and give encouragement to their classmates and teachers.
4. That each student will feel a sense of accomplishment and gain self-confidence through their participation in gymnastics.
Katie is a wife, of seven years, and mother of three wonderful children! She has been involved in the world of gymnastics from an early age, as her family owned a gym for thirty years. In addition to taking classes herself, she has nine years of experience coaching. Katie is USA Gymnastics Safety Certified. As the director, her top priorities for this program are to provide quality instruction (with a low student/teacher ratio), a safe and encouraging environment, and for the children to enjoy seeing themselves progress week-by-week!